Wednesday, September 7, 2016

NOTHING ELSE MAKES MUCH SENSE


The following quote is by an 80 year old son, grandson, and great-grandson of Church of the Nazarene ministers. Who said this?
“I have concluded that the accumulation of wealth, even if I could achieve it, is an insufficient reason for living. When I reach the end of my days, a moment or two from now, I must look backward on something more meaningful than the pursuit of houses and land and machines and stocks and bonds. Nor is fame of any lasting benefit.
I will consider my earthly existence to have been wasted unless I can recall a loving family, a consistent investment in the lives of people, and an earnest attempt to serve the God who made me. Nothing else makes much sense.”

Scroll Down for Answer....



















Who said this? James Dobson in his book, "What Wives Wish Their Husbands Knew About Women"

No comments:

Post a Comment