Tuesday, February 17, 2015

MY NEW BRAIN - PART I


Richard Restak has written a fascinating book entitled, "The New Brain: How the Modern Age is Rewiring Your Brain." 


   THE MIND IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE   

The thesis of the book is that our brains are constantly changing, not just in childhood and adolescent but throughout our adult lives. 


Technology has had a far greater impact on the organization and function of my brain then I realized. I have a growing conviction that I am not only to be a good steward of my physical body but of my mind as well. An important aspect of that stewardship must be a careful monitoring of technologies impact on my mind.

My posts for the next several days will be along those lines. I hope this conversation will be helpful to you because, after all, the mind is a terrible thing to waste.

  IMPORTANT REMINDER FOR TODAY