Thursday, February 19, 2015

IMMIGRATION WARS


In preparation for the upcoming election, I feel compelled to study the issue of Immigration. I must admit I have not read much on the subject. I have chosen Jeb Bush's book "Immigration Wars: Forging an American solution." 



  DAY ONE    For the next several days I will be quoting from and reflecting on this book. I do hope it will be helpful to you especially as we prepare to elect our next president. If you agree or disagree with the quotes feel free to comment in the box below.

Let's get started with the preface that goes something like this:

"Fixing our immigration system won't solve all of our country's problems, but we owe it to our children and their generation to give this challenge our best efforts". 

You won't want to miss future posts about this book. 








3 comments:

  1. I have questions about this topic so I anticipate reading your future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping that my friends will be better informed especially as it leads up to the presidential election

    ReplyDelete